Today I made a re-release of 1.1.2. This only affects the installer and the ZIP archive. The source and consequently the binary files – inside the archives and the installer – have not been touched.
As I mentioned earlier there have been reports of corrupt archives. To mitigate the problem I just re-packed the ZIP files once more using WinRAR instead of 7-ZIP. This should be more downward-compatible. I removed the old
setup.exe from the ZIP archives as it is not supported anymore.
The installer is now the preferred deployment method and supersedes the old
setup.exe. German support has been added to the installer, since WinDirStat was chosen to be included on the CD of a famous German computer magazine. Otherwise this support would have been added with the next major release.